Thursday, June 30, 2016

When to share your GDT projects

Hiya ladies!
Just a quickie note to remind you to only share your GDT projects on your blogs and social media after your project has been featured on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity blog.  It is preferred that you blog and share on the same day your project is featured or a few days after, not before please!  

I updated the Xmas in July post the other day with the dates I will feature your projects.  From now on I will update your individual project posts with your dates too so make sure to check them often for your updates.

Thanks
Leigh

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Leigh - I did not know that, so I am glad you posted this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Patti,
      It is mentioned in the GDT Requirements but no worries ;0)
      I've now moved the GDT Requirements, Info and Guidelines doc to the tabs beneath the blog banner to make it easier to find. Also, are you on Facebook? Don't forget to join our LCD/CV Fan Group so you can share your GDT projects there!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.